- What is Seller Picks feature?The ‘Seller Picks’ tool empowers sellers to boost their potential best selling products on the search page, thus improving visibility and increasing sales.
- How does Seller Picks feature works? Step 1 :Seller boost the products on Seller Picks through Seller Center
Step 2 :Products will appear in the search results
- How can I be eligible for seller picks?To be eligible for Seller picks you must have a positive seller rating of 60% or above, participated in one campaign in the last 7 days, and 3 live SKUs before the Monday of each week.
- When do sellers get access to Seller Picks?Seller picks will be refreshed every Monday. Any product added in Seller Picks will remain boosted for 2 weeks then it will expire.
- How do I know if a product is expired?If a product is expired, a tag will appear on the product. Products boosted expire after 2 weeks. You can remove or reactivate that product after 2 weeks.
- What kind of product I should select to boost on Seller Picks ?
- New products
- Discounted low price item
- Trendy products
- Will my boosted product always show at the top of the search page?Your boosted product’s visibility will significantly increase on search pages, but it will not necessarily be the first product on the search page. If 2 sellers boost a similar product, the more relevant product (based on content matches, performance, and customer behavior) will appear first
- What is the quota of the Seller Picks products per seller ?
- When will the boosting take affect after boosted on Seller CenterEach seller will be able to boost 1-6 products in total at one time depending on your performance.
- How does the boosting mechanism works?The boosting mechanism will be based on the Performance of the SKU including Sales, Conversion rate, product reviews
- How can I see the performance of the boosting products?Sellers can see the effectiveness of the Seller Picks products directly on dashboard of Seller Picks