- Vendor has to accept everything in all cases.
- In cases where seller finds any discrepancy in the package/item he has received v/s what he handed over to Daraz, he can always claim it but only by using the claims form.
- In all cases of claims, seller has to submit pictures of the product as a proof.
- What happens if my item is returned damaged?
- What do I do when an item is returned?
Upon customer's decision to return a product, you will receive a return form with the item indicating the return reason. Based on Daraz seller agreement, all return items must be accepted. However, if an item is returned in a damaged or an unacceptable condition, you can claim to request for compensation.
- How do I file a claim on my returns items?
To file a claim, you will need to fill in a return claim form which we will process accordingly.
There are 9 fields that need to be filled in:
Seller Center name - Name registered in Seller Center. This is not to be confused with your legal entity name.
Seller Center ID - ID registered in Seller Center - e.g. MY***LC
Email address and contact number
Phone number - your contact number for our agent to contact you in future
Order number - Order number of the returned item that you wish to claim for dispute. Please make sure that this detail is accurate. If you do not know the order number please contact our Partner Support Center. One claim is required for each order.
Daraz SKU - SKU of the returned item. This is not to be confused with your seller SKU.
Claim reason - Please choose the most appropriate reason for your claim.
Additional comments - Any additional comments you wish us to know when we look into your case. It is advisable to give a detailed comment for our agent to understand the case better.
Upload a file - Upload any pictures or files to support your claim. It is advisable that the more proof provided, the easier it will be for an agent to investigate on the issue.
- Is it possible for my claim to be rejected?
Yes, your claim can be rejected if the proof provided is invalid.
Submitting the claim more than once or wrongly submitting a form will lead to its rejection. This form is for dispute claims on the returned product, or for cases where the item has yet to be returned to you.
- Will I be informed if the claim is approved or rejected?
Yes, as soon as the report is received by our agents, they will inform you accordingly. If more information is required, please reply to the agent’s request within 48 hours to avoid the claim becoming void.
- Will duplicate claims maximize my chances of compensation?
No, multiple claims will decelerate the resolution process and increase rejection rate.
- How am I able to increase my chance of compensation?
Attaching proper evidence e.g. photos of item’s condition and of product packaging, proof of delivery, will help us speed up the investigation and more accurately assess your claim. With sufficient evidence, the chances of receiving compensation will increase significantly.